P'kolino Nesto Convertible Crib - Grey
Nesto Crib USER GUIDE
This versatile design fits any nursery style.
P'kolino Nesto Collection is designed and tested to meet the highest standards of quality and safety. Keeping it simple is not as simple as it seems. The no-nonsense design of our Nesto Collection was worth all the hard work when the result is a timeless look.
- Solid, Durable Construction: Designed and tested to meet the highest standards of quality and safety.
- Adjustable Height Mattress: Specially crafted mattress platform has two height settings to optimize comfort and safety for you and your growing baby.
- Converts to a Toddler Bed: When your child is ready to move to out of the crib extend the life by converting it to a classically modern toddler bed. Conversion parts sold separately.
- Designed with Safety in Mind: Independently tested to meet or exceeds safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers (ASTM). Nesto cribs only uses non-toxic paint and sealers free of lead, phthalates and formaldehyde.
Materials: Pine Wood. FSC certified. Non toxic and VOC free finish.
Crib Dimensions: 53.75 x 29.5 x 37.6 H in. (136.5 x 75 x 95.5 h cm)
Total Weight: 77.2 lbs (35 kgs)
Mattress not included.
High Quality and Durability! We put our products to the test
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE USER MANUAL for complete Safety Instructions and Warnings.
Adult Assembly Required.
Mattress Not Included.
CAUTION: ANY MATTRESS USED IN THIS CRIB MUST BE AT LEAST 27 1/4 INCHES (69CM) BY 51 5/8 INCHES (131CM) WITH A THICKNESS NOT EXCEEDING 6 INCHES (15CM).
For Toddler Bed Mode: THE INTENDED USER'S MINIMUM AGE MUST BE AT LEAST 15 MONTHS OLD AND MAXIMUM WEIGHT MUST NOT EXCEED 50 LBS (22.7 KG).
P'kolino products meet or exceed US, EU, and Canadian safety standards. Independently Tested for durability, toxicity, mechanical safety, regulatory standards, use and abuse and age grading.
Please Note the following Safety Recommendations
1) Make sure you buy the appropriate product for your child's age or stage of development.
2) Read the Instructions and User Manual before using any of our products.
3) Keep your P'kolino product in good condition by following the care and maintenance instructions located inside the user manual